We met this little bundle.
She had already won our hearts.
Her joy was infectious.
Her smile lit up every room.
She opened a place in my heart that I never knew existed.
She brought us a deeper knowledge of the love of our Father.
Our lives have been forever changed.
Our joy is bigger.
Our goofiness is goofier.
7 years with you
Have been amazing
Sweet Katherine Mei Jingying Markmiller
You amaze us with your courage.
You inspire us.
Happy Gotcha Day sugar plum.
We love you. Forever and always.
Alright. We are about 3 weeks into our new reality. And I am tired. Exhausted really. And have been eating way too much. So here goes. My thoughts in random form. Which truly is how they happen. I know. Creepy.
- I cannot keep up with the dog hair on my floors.
- my older dog makes me sad.
- he is not in pain but has a really hard time walking
- and I have to lift him outside sometimes.
- this is not good when he has to poop
- sometimes I lift him and maybe just maybe I ignite the launch sequence.
- The Middle makes me laugh.
- Modern Family makes me laugh.
- Dance Mom’s makes me mad.
- I can’t watch it anymore
- Katie Mei is supposed to be resting.
- She is exhausted.
- But she is cleaning her room.
- on her own.
- I love that girl.
- My air conditioning went on in my house
- in March.
- we have been watching The Facts of Life.
- I love Tootie.
- And Natalie.
- who would name their kid Tootie?
- I mean really?
- I did have a friend named Twinkie Marsh.
- I did
- air conditioning smells a little like feet when it first clicks on
- maybe we need a new filter
- thrilling blog you are reading
- I feel really bad
- Helen Keller jokes make me laugh
- Jack knows a bunch
- at dinner the other night Jack made Sam laugh so hard he spit water all over
- I could not stop laughing
- I want to go to Hawaii
- or England
- last week at Chemo there was a family from England.
- The mom said very loudly “Johnny don’t be so DAFT”
- I think I laughed for about an hour
- and I use that line all the time.
- that is an awesome word
- I have totally been stress eating
- wish I was one of those people that couldn’t eat when stressed
- I am not
- I eat
- one of the chemo drugs makes her pee red
- freaked Michael out a little
- I haven’t slept through the night in 3 weeks
- I feel like newborn baby days
- I didn’t do well in those days
- I got crabby
- really crabby
- oooh crab sounds good right now
- right back to food
- I may have some fun news to share soon
- and NO
- we are not adopting, having a baby or otherwise adding to our family in any way
- it is pure fun
- and crazy
- and insane
- and I rethinking it every second
- but I will go through with it
- I think
- stay tuned for that one
- we need a new barbque
- The Duggar’s say “let’s grill out”
- grill out?
- does anyone else say that?
- I cannot wait for Family Kamp this summer
- I cannot wait for a night away with my husband
- I can wait to go wig shopping
- anyone want a cute friendly 3 year old golden retriever
- though I love her
- we will keep her
- her hair is killing me
- I am boring myself
- so I will go
- aw crap
- I just saw a fly.
- it is WAY to early for flies.