Why do I have such odd obsessions/things that bother me?
Here is a list of things that are odd about me. I know there are many. And I know, as my friends, you probably know many more.
1. I have an odd fear of small things bunched together. Seeds. Clusters of things. A bee hive. Ew. I get the heebie jeebies thinking about that.
2.I love talk radio.
3. I switch shampoo too often. I get tired of the smell and have to have a few different ones to choose from.
4. It drives me a bit crazy when Kate asks me how to spell long sentences. While driving. An example, while I was driving during our recent rain storm- "Momma, how do you spell 'I am living in Oklahoma but I was born in China and I have a dog named Fenway."
5. I drink diet coke, diet dr. pepper or water (YES, it is true, I ingest water) all day.
6. When I see a pimple, I have to pick at it.
7. I can't stand the smell of dirty clothes. When I was teaching and kids would wear dirty, stinky jeans, I would get all grossed out.
8. When I fold laundry I use a vat of lotion.
9. I hate puting laundry away.
10. Dishes left in the sink make me crabby.
11. I get to mad when my kids put clean laundry in the laundry room. SO mad.
12. but, I did the same thing when I was little.
13. I detest dry skin.
14. I am probably boring you all.
15. I hate bothering people.
16. I am sorry for going on so long.
17. I hope you will all forgive me.
18. I am going now.