Awhile ago, I posted some things that are what I think make me me. Like I wear deodorant to bed. Remember that one? Well, here are a few more. Just for fun.
1. When I change sheets (on Thursdays), I HAVE to shave my legs before I get into bed. For whatever strange reason, I LOVE the feeling of freshly shaven legs on freshly washed sheets. I am fresh. Can you tell?
2. Scent is HUGE to me. I love smells- good ones mind you. I have lots of candles around my house. I am very brand specific because of smells. For example, I have to use Tide- not only because it works amazingly well, but it smells clean to me. So does Bounce. So does Comet. I love the smell of cinnamon around my kitchen and a light flowery smell in our bedroom. Not heavy, just fresh. There it is again, that fresh thing.
3. I love the beach, but CANNOT stand the feeling of my feet after I get home. I detest dry feet.
4.I long for things that are no longer available. Post Oat Flakes, Agree Shampoo, and a Portuguese dessert called Natas that I ate in Moura.
5. I miss my husband when he is at work.
6. I am neurotic when it comes to food (especially milk and meat) and its possibility of spoilage. I will throw things away on the day the date says.
7. I could live on bread and butter or pasta and butter.
8. I watch every show on EVEREST that comes on.
9. If left to my own devices, I could eat an entire pack of Pepperidge Farm Mint Milanos on my own.
10. I hate hot drinks. Of any kind.
There you have it.