2. Did you play any sports?
Ba ha ha ha ha.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
A Renault convertible. Until it was taken. In the middle of the night. Long story.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
Depends on when. Mostly hanging out in Westwood with friends, recording songs at Recording Star, eating donuts, TPing houses. Sometimes at Football or Basketball games, or rehersing for a show. Having good clean fun. Mostly. ; )
5. Were you a party animal?
No, but I did stupid things with my friends….
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
Glee Club, Choir, Madrigals
8. Were you a nerd?
Depends on how you define nerd… but yeah, kinda
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
yes, but not my fault. (again, long story)
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Can you really signify Surgere Tentamus as a fight song?? And at LACHSA, we were constantly singing Fame as we danced perfectly coreographed dances up and down the hallways.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Oh wow, um….Mr. Moran. And of course, as I am sure Dr. M would attest, Mrs. Wasserman.
12. What was your school mascot?
Uh, the Tigger?
13. Did you go to the Prom?
Oh yeah baby, all four years and a couple of extra ones from Loyola. : )
14. If you could go back, would you?
You could NOT pay me enough money to go back to high school!
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
Seeing my friends there to watch me graduate in a REALLY REALLY REALLY tough time in my life. It was awesome.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
Didn’t have one.
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
Just baby sitting.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
We sat on the quad. Or we drove to Loyola.
19. Have you gained weight since then?
I think I weigh less now then in High School.
20. What did you do after graduation?
went to a junior college, never went to classes, failed and got a job. Moved to San Diego, where my entire life changed. I finally listened to God! : )
21. What year did you graduate?
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date?
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion?
I went to my 15 year reunion and had a BLAST (A BLAST!!!) with my dear friend, Dr.M.
24. What is your biggest regret in high school?
Leting rumors beat me up so much that I didn’t speak to my friends for a couple of years.