1. What are your initials?
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Jeans and a cute shirt or my jammies.
3. Last thing you ate?
4. What is your fav romantic comedy?
When Harry Met Sally…
5. I say Shotgun, you say?
I am driving!
6. Last person you hugged?
8. How many U.S states have you been to?
wow, close to 40
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in?
10. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
11. Name something you like about yourself?
I am empathetic.
12. If the U.S. were no longer an option, which country would you most like to live in?
wow, Portugal or Tahiti
13. Who is your best friend?
14. Why are you still up?
It is 8 am.
15. Who/What made you angry today?
Me and a bit of a selfish attitude.
16. Favorite Food?
sushi or cereal
17. Favorite holidays?
18. Do you download music?
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
I would sooner choke then put on a dirty sock
20. Do you drive?
21. What are you wearing?
A night shirt
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
My husband : ) and all my kids.
23. Do you love anyone?
24. Do you like George Bush?
He has an amazingly difficult job and I admire him for it.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
28. How much money ya got in ya pocket?
29. Have you ever been spat on?
30. How is the weather right now?
31. What are you listening to right now?
Birds and The Upside Down Show, a minute ago, I was listening to Jack and Sam crying because they bonked heads.
32.What is your current favorite song?
Defying Gravity, Great is thy Faithfulness, Creation Calls.
33. What was the last movie you watched?
Honey I blew up the kids
34. Do you wear contacts?
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
36. What are you afraid of?
37. How many piercings have you had?
38. How many pets do you have?
3, Fenway, Gracie and Maddie
39. What’s one thing you’ve learned today?
That I really really miss my husband.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Don’t drink coffee. Even fruffy coffee. If pressed, I would get a sugar free Vanilla latte.
41. You’re stranded on a desert island… with an mp3 player and a mountain of batteries, which artist’s body of work do you have?
Compilation of hymns, musicals, Amy Grant, Stephen Curtis Chapman.
42. Have you ever fired a gun?
43. Are you missing someone currently?
44. Fav. TV shows?
The Amazing Race, Lost, Gilmore Girls
45. Do you have an iPod?
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I get Katie Couric a lot
45. What is the largest living thing you’ve ever killed?
A bird whilst driving.
48. Who would you like to see right now?
49. Favorite movie of all time?
It’s A Wonderful Life
50. Do you find yourself loved?
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to?
52.Have you ever gone faster than 100 mph in a car?
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
54. What Magazines are you reading?
Weight Watchers, Taste of Home, Good Housekeeping, Better Homes and Gardens, People.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
58. What’s something that really bugs you?
59. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Four or five
60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I like his older music
61. What’s your favorite smell?
my kids after their bath
62. Favorite baseball team?
63. Favorite cereal?
64. What strange foods have you eaten?
Sheesh, my trip to China. (need I say more??) LOL, no really, not much. I am quite boring.
65. Whats the longest you’ve went without sleep?
6 months- lol, new babies and all.
66. Last time you went bowling?
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
On the parade route on New Years.
68. Who was your last phone call?
69. Last time you were at work?
I never leave
70. What’s the closest orange object next to you?