A bloggy friend of mine, and fellow adoptive momma, Susan, had a fun interview on her blog. I am now being interviewed by her! Fun. And if you want to participate, let me know! Thanks, Susan, this was fun.
Here are the "rules"
If you want to participate:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me", or words to that effect.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. In the last six months, what single purchase has been the most important to you?
Oh gosh, um, my plants in my new garden!!
2. Do you change your bedding/curtains with the seasons?
I do have a lighter comforter for the summer. But curtains stay the same. Oh we also switch from flannel sheets to regular ones.
3. Swiping this one from Shanny..If a movie was made based on your life, who would play you and your husband & why?
Boy, this is hard. I don’t know. I am not a big movie person. The two that I can think of, because their relationship on the show reminds me of us is Helen Hunt and Paul Reiser from Mad About You. Then again, Reese Witherspoon is really pretty. LOL.
4. A close friend of yours is getting ready to walk out the door and the outfit she has on is totally hideous and looks awful. Do you tell her or pretend she looks great?
None of my friends would be dressed in anything hideous. LOL. But, I think I would let her take the lead. If she asked me how she looked, I would tell her the truth.
5. If you were to take a week long car trip with your family or friends, what complaint are you most likely to hear from your fellow travelers? What complaint would they most likely hear from you?
I have to pee….are we there yet? How much longer? I am hungry. He is touching me. She is looking at me. I want to get out. Can I watch a DVD?
WHERE CAN I GET A THIRSTY BIG OUNCER DIET COKE!!