I am gonna be a bit crazy for a few days….I will catch ya on the flipside.
I LOVE this gift!! Carol, Roy and Megan, thank you so much for this beautiful bouquet. I think that maybe there are 3 strawberries left. We loved it! What a wonderful gift. Thank you thank you thank you. Hmmmm, your Gotcha Day anniversary is coming up….. ; )
ok, and those white things that look like marshmallow’s? OH MY GOODNESS, white and dark chocolate covered bananas. AWESOME.
1. Where/How did you meet? We met in high school, on my first date with his best friend. Follow? Mike was driving us to a Sting concert with his
little hussy date. : )
2. How long have you known each other? OH MY GOODNESS, 19 years
3. How long after you met did you start dating? 4 years
4. How long did you date before you were engaged? 3 years
5. How long was your engagement? 14 months
6. How long have you been married? 11 years
7. What is your anniversary? December 30th
8. How many people came to your wedding reception? 110 or so
9. What kind of cake did you serve? Really yummy light white cake with whipped cream frosting, fresh strawberries in the middle.
10. Where was your wedding? Westwood Pres. Church, Westwood, CA.
11. What did you serve for your meal? Oh sheesh, some kind of chicken, I didn’t eat, too busy.
12. How many people were in your wedding party? 4 groomsmen and 4 bridesmaids.
13. Are you still friends with them all? Yep!!! Hi CJ, Amy, Christina, Tricia.
14. Did your spouse cry during the ceremony? no
15. Most special moment of your wedding day? Watching Michael as my dad and I walked down the aisle. Laughing together, driving away from our reception TOTALLY GIDDY.
16.Any funny moments? When my nephew Taylor (who was 4 at the time) walked down the aisle as our ring bearer and then threw the pillow up in the air at the end of the aisle- fake rings and so so funny.
17. Any big disasters? not a one.
19. How long were you gone? about 10 days
20. If you were to do your wedding over, what would you change? Only a simpler dress. Truly, I loved it all.
21. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left
22. What size is your bed? queen
23. Greatest strength as a couple? God is the center of our relationship. We are best friends. We make each other laugh.
24. Greatest challenge as a couple? Wow, just differences in handling things.
25. Who literally pays the bills? Me
26. What is your song? Well, we have lots for different things. Our wedding song we danced to was Love Me Tender.
27. What did you dance your first dance to? See the above question
28. Describe your wedding dress: White, off the shoulder, little poofy sleeves and lotsa "farkels" as my nephew called it. Too busy for me now.
29. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding? white with pale pink. Lots and lots of gardenias and fresh greenery. Also, a huge Christmas tree. (free!!)
30. Are your wedding bands engraved? Yes, our initials and our wedding date.
31. How old were you when you got married? Mike was 24 and I was 25.
Someone else join in!! This was fun.
Menu plan is back again!! Go visit Laura for more menus!!
Monday: breakfast: toast and OJ
lunch: Pb&J, apple, chips, granola
dinner: Salsa Stoup, baked quesedillas, green salad
Tuesday: breakfast: baked oatmeal with blueberries, milk
lunch: ham and cheese, pickles, tortilla crisps, cookie
dinner: Pretzle Crusted Chicken, broccoli, brown rice
Wednesday: breakfast: eggs, toast, banana
lunch: noodles, cucumbers, fruit smoosh, pretzles
dinner: GOTCHA DAY celebration!!!
Thursday: breakfast: pancakes, turkey sausage, grapes
lunch: PB&J, oranges, chips
dinner: zuchinni and pasta, tomatoe salad
Friday: breakfast: cereal, fruit, milk
lunch: early dismissal, lunch out!
dinner: date night
Saturday: breakfast: bagels with cream cheese
dinner: MYO pizzas, cesar salad
Old TV show Friday….. I was feelin all nostalgic…..
These are some of my all time favorite old shows….
Peta? Peta? Oh yeah, I keep forgitting….Pardon my Boop.
Wait till Your Father Gets Home
Total 70’s cartoon…anyone watch it??
Ya take the good, ya take the bad…..
Davey and Goliath
It’s a worm!! All alone, all alone….
LOOOVE, exciting and new. I LOVED this show.
Whee….whee…. Dun’t try to esplain anyting…