1. A book that changed my life….
– The Waiting Child by Cindy Champnella. An amazing story about adoption from China.
2. A book I have read more than once…..
– Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown. I can do it all by memory.
3. A book to take to a deserted island….
4. A book that made me laugh….
-I cannot remember the name, but it was by Ellen Degeneres that Michael and I read on one of our cross country drives. She just cracks me up.
5. A book that made me cry….
– Where the Red Fern Grows. I was in the 4th grade and cried and cried. Also, Charlotte’s Web. Still can’t read it without crying.
6. A book I wish had been written….
-How to never feel guilty as a Mom….. LOL.
7. A book I wish had never been written….
– Wow, ummmm, anything that would be harmful to children.
8. A book I am currently reading….
– The New Six Point Plan for Parents, by John Rosemond.
9. A book I am planning on reading…
– the new Karen Kingsbury novel out in October.
10. People who are now tagged….